New to ELAOK?
Here’s a checklist of first steps you can take to get involved with our site!
- Join the #ELAOK Facebook group
- Subscribe to Podcast On Your Plan for practical advice from Oklahoma teachers! Available on iTunes, the Android Stitcher app, and SoundCloud!
- Explore PD On Your Plan virtual modules
- Subscribe to the #ELAOK Weekly Report e-mailing list!
Share ideas, questions, resources with the following hashtags:
- #ELAOK – Used by Josh Flores, the OSDE Director of Language Arts.
- #OKLAED – Join state-wide education chats every Sunday at 8 pm.
Join the #ELAOK Facebook group or any of the following special interest communities:
- the #ELAOK Elementary group,
- the #SPEDOK Facebook group – for Special Education educators,
- the Reading for Pleasure group – for discussions about critical reading instruction,
- the #OKSS group – for Social Studies/History educators,
- the #OKMath group – for Math educators,
- the #OKSci group – for Science educators,
- and, of course, the OSDE Facebook page!
Find workshops and professional development opportunities from various groups by connecting to PDGeek (CLICK HERE).