Cindy Riedl is an advocate for authentic writing instruction and objective assessments.
On this episode, Cindy was gracious enough to share her successful formula for authentic writing instruction and objective assessment. She teaches 5th grade students, but her system is practical and beneficial for all middle and high school students. As an added bonus, Cindy shares some great ideas for keeping parents involved by creatively using DropBox and more!
“Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.”
If you want to learn more from Cindy, contact her at Aweighwithwords@yahoo.com.
- 11:00 – Teaching Writing
- 18:00 – Handwriting Etiquette
- 23:45 – Setting High Expectations
- 30:00 – Engaging Parents and the 10 Minute Challenge
- 34:00 – Creativity and Breaking the Rules
- 49:00 – Objective Writing Assessment